In a fully developed response (two paragraphs minimum), define your most important goal (i.e. resolution) for the upcoming year. What is the reason you wish to achieve this goal? What are some obstacles that stand in your way and what will you do to overcome these obstacles/hurdles? How will you measure your success? What benefits do you expect to gain by reaching your goal?
I think that one I want to improve on being a better
listening and focusing person I want to achieve this goal is it will help me in
the classroom, because I will able to focus
and listen better, and in theory retain
more information. I also think being a better listener will make me a better
person in life, because I will be better at understanding people's problems.
Obstacles that stand in my way are having to block out
distractions, and have the mental fortitude to focus, even when under pressure. To overcome these I will have to practice setting my
mind to the goal, and improving on focusing. I will measure my success by
grades and by how well my relationships are. Hopefully, these practices will help with receiving good grades and having strong relationships.

Nicely done. Good goals. I would like to hear more about how you will measure the quality of your relationships-this is actually a very important step in this whole process.
ReplyDelete